Ari & Stone
The term ‘Ari & Stone’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ari & Stone, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 56289750302, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ari & Stone ABN 56289750302
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Ari & Stone ABN: 56289750302 Email: email@example.com
Last update: 1 May 2017
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au
WRAPPED AND DELIVERED WITH CARE
We carefully wrap and package our beautiful gift sets to our high standard and ship them via Australia
Post from Melbourne.
Delivery is free on orders over $50.
We'll send you a notification when we've sent your package.
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMES
So you know when you need to buy your gift and get it there in good time, here are our expected delivery
timeframes using the regular parcel delivery service via Australia Post
* in the Melbourne metropolitan area - up to two business days
* in regional Victoria - two to four business days
* to interstate locations - two to seven business days.
We aim to pack and ship our orders on the same day however please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed.
A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been posted. If you need your order urgently please
OUR REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
At Ari & Stone, we follow the legislation set out in the Fair Trading Act 1999 and the Trade Practices Act 1974.
What this means is you're entitled to choose a refund OR repair OR exchange OR credit if the products you've bought are:
* significantly different to those shown or described to you
* not doing what they're supposed to do.
If this is the case, please get in touch as soon as possible so we can fix the situation!
When you buy from us, please choose your gifts carefully. We can't give you a refund if you simply change your mind, or if the person
who receives the gift doesn't like it (unless this was a condition of the sale or part of our advertised policy).